Sunday, August 8, 2010

Yippeeee! Fingerprinting for the LAST time!

Hot Dog! Tomorrow Hubs and I will be traveling to Helena to get our fingerprints updated for the last time. This will be our 4th trip since the prints "expire"every 15 months. I am nervous I will bound through the doors of that USCIS office and lay a kiss on the first person I come in contact with out of joy for never having to go back!


As most of you know (seeing as I tell anyone who will listen) we are next in line for receiving our referral. In July they went as far as May 10, 2006, so that is how we know we will be next - because our LID (log in date) is May 11, 2006. There is a chance it could come by the end this week, if not, it will certainly be the following. No doubt, I am already a nervous wreck with the patience of a flea.

August is already a special month for our family - On August 13, 2001 I gave birth to our wonderful son Owen, and on August 27th, 2002 I delivered our sweet boy Morgen. It's hard to believe that I will be seeing the face of my daughter in August 2010.

What a lucky girl I am!

0 comments: