Wow - Time has flown. I apologize for ending my updates to the blog so abruptly. As you all know I was so broken and I needed some time to heal. This blog was started for Shan An Mi and it took me some time to figure out if I should continue the blog, or just shut it down altogether...........but hear I am with an update.
CCAA (China) has agreed to put us back in line for a non-special needs infant (7-12 months), I can't post much about what happened, but clearly we are pleased to be back at our original LID (log in date) rather than sent to the back of the line. Currently people who are submitting dossiers are being told they will have to wait almost 5 years. Which simply would not have been an option for our family. As of yesterday babies have been referred through March 8th, 2006. We are May 11th, 2006 - however at their current "snails pace" it will take them the next 12 months to get through 64 days worth of dossiers. As usual, I am praying for a speed up, but China has yet to throw our family any pleasant surprises.
1 comments:
wonderful blog....my heart is aching for what you have been though....praying for the process to speed up....I am so glad that The Father decided to cross our paths this weekend....hang in there sister! Sherry Kosena(stensland)
Post a Comment